20130110

Minimize all open Windows quickly











I'm kinda computer user who works on many applications simultaneously. Most of the time i'm working on two different browsers with multiple tabs, Ms-Outlook, documents, spreadsheets, messengers and some other network applications. The thing which irritates me is the time when i have to see my files on the desktop or if I have to minimize all of my open applications.


But recently I discovered a very nice keyboard shortcut to minimize all open software screens. In order to do that, you just have to press the windows key and then press M (Win+M) and VOILA, all of your open windows will be minimized in a second.

Isn’t it a handy keyboard shortcut? It’s also useful if you want to hide something quickly from someone, just use the above keyboard shortcut and you are safe (I hope you know what I mean :p).